1. If you want to see availability for specific dates, on the Home page, click into ‘Check-in – Check- out’ and select your arrival date followed by your departure date from the calendar. Then click into the ‘Guests’ box and select the total number of guests in your party from the drop down menu. Click on ‘Search’ to bring up the availability.
2. If you simply want to see a full list of properties, on the Home page, click on ‘Search’ to bring the full list up.
3. If you want, you can also refine your search results by clicking on ‘Filter’ and ticking any of the various options. Click on ‘Show Properties’ to display.
4. Once you have read the property details, viewed the photos, location, reviews etc scroll down to view the calendar to check availability. To book, simply select the start date from the calendar and then either select the end date or click on the ‘Number of nights’ drop down menu to select the relevant date.
5. A ‘Your booking’ screen will pop up to show the basic details of your selected property and dates. Enter the total number of guests by clicking the ‘Adults’ drop down menu. Note, we do not require a breakdown showing adults and children, just the total number in your party including adults, children and infants. The ‘Total Price’ will show at the bottom which includes the rental price plus the £30 booking fee but excludes any extras at this stage.
6. Click on ‘Book Now’ to take you to the next screen where you can add any extras to your booking. Click on ‘Continue’ to take you to a more details ‘Booking summary’ where you will be required to fill in guests details.
7. Check your holiday details are correct and read the Conditions of booking before you tick the box to accept them. Click on ‘Complete booking and go to payment’ to open the payment screen where you should enter your card details.
8. If your holiday starts in more than 42 days you have the choice to pay 1/3 of the rental + £30 booking fee or to pay the full amount (to include £30 booking fee, any extras + £200 refundable damage deposit). If your holiday starts in less than 42 days full payment (to include £30 booking fee, any extras + £200 refundable damage deposit) will be required.
9. Once your payment details have been accepted, you will promptly receive an email detailing your request.
10. On the next working day, the office will confirm your booking and send you a schedule showing when the balance payment is due (42 days before arrival). The schedule will include a Pay using Card link to enable you to pay online. Did you know that we offer a flexible payment plan? Just let us know that you would like this option on your Guest Portal and we can set this up for you.
11. Once the payment for the final balance is made, we will email you a receipt and details of key collection.
12. Within 2 weeks following your departure, we will credit the damage deposit to your card, subject to the property being left in good order.
13. We strongly recommend you take out a comprehensive cancellation insurance as you will be liable for the full rental cost if you are forced to cancel your holiday.
If you prefer to pay by cheque, please telephone the office on 01736 797891 to make your booking over the phone. Please note that this will incur an additional handling fee as the banks now charge us for processing cheques. Please also note that there will a further handling fee to return damage deposits by cheque too.