About the properties
1. Cornish Riviera Holidays regularly checks all properties to ensure they meet or exceed the minimum standards for self catering accommodation. All are comfortably furnished and well-equipped but may, in some cases, be more simple than your own home.
2. Most of the fishermen's cottages are built of granite which is porous and because of the humid Cornish climate they can be prone to dampness, especially out of season. Some people, particularly asthma sufferers, the elderly and young children, may find this uncomfortable.
3. Photographs have been taken with a wide-angle lens which can exaggerate the impression of a room’s size.
4. All the properties are well equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, fridge, kettle, toaster, iron and board, TV etc. Double beds are 4’6 and single beds are 3’ unless otherwise stated in the property description. Where WiFi is provided, the service cannot be guaranteed at all times therefore guests should not rely upon it.
5. Bedding and bed linen is provided in all properties as standard. Towels are provided in most properties unless otherwise stated. If they are not provided they can be hired in advance from Cornish Riviera Holidays. Guests should bring their own beach towels, tea towels and bath mats.
6. In properties where a cot, high chair or parking space is provided it is stated in the property description and is included in the rental. If guests wish to hire or reserve facilities that are not provided with the property the costs are itemised on the Extra Services page.
7. Electricity and gas are included in the rental.
8. Smoking is not allowed in any property unless otherwise stated on the property description.
9. An Info pack with details of the property and useful local information is left in each property.
10. Most properties are a Saturday-Saturday changeover unless otherwise stated *Friday-Friday or if your booking is confirmed by us as a short break.